#278 How To Stay Centered When You’re Skiing Off a Cliff | Angel Collinson
Available for free on:
Amazon Music | Apple Podcasts | Castbox | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Pandora | Player FM | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS Feed
Angel Collinson is a badass in every sense of the word. She’s one of the world's best extreme skiers, a meditator, and a climate activist. In this conversation we explore Angel's mindfulness practice and how it helps her stay centered even when she’s skiing off a cliff, her work on Capitol Hill, and a tricky and raw conversation with her dad. This is another one of the episodes we recorded pre-pandemic, but which remains relevant.
Where to find Angel Collinson online:
We care deeply about supporting you in your meditation practice, and feel that providing you with high quality teachers is one of the best ways to do that. Customers of the Ten Percent Happier app say they stick around specifically for the range of teachers, and the deep wisdom they impart, to help them deepen their practice. For anyone new to the app, we've got a special discount just for you. If you're an existing subscriber, we thank you for your support.
To claim your discount, visit tenpercent.com/august
Other Resources Mentioned:
- Waking Up with Sam Harris
- George Mumford
- Citizens Climate Lobby
- Protect Our Winters
- Jay Michaelson
- Ten Percent Happier Newsletter
- What if We Stopped Pretending the Climate Apocalypse Can Be Stopped?
- Angel Collinson Annihilates Alaska: The Rowdiest Women’s Skiing Segment To Date?
- #TGRwinterland: Angel Collinson
- Ten Percent Happier Live: https://tenpercent.com/live
- Coronavirus Sanity Guide: https://www.tenpercent.com/coronavirussanityguide
- Free App access for Frontline Workers: https://tenpercent.com/care