#213: Mating in Captivity, Esther Perel
Psychotherapist and New York Times bestselling author Esther Perel is recognized as one of today’s most insightful and original voices on modern relationships. Perel provides her insight on such topics as: how to make a relationship work in today’s society, the real reasons why we cheat, and how political or economic shifts can affect our relationships. Her celebrated TED talks on relationships have garnered more than 28 million views and her international bestseller Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence became a global phenomenon translated into 25 languages.
- Website, Newsletter and Blog: https://www.estherperel.com/
- Where Should We Begin?
- How’s Work?
- Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence
- The State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity
- TED Talks:
- Rethinking infidelity a talk for anyone who has ever loved
- The secret to desire in a long-term relationship
- The Future of Love, Lust, and Listening: SXSW 2018
- Relationship Skills and Workplace Dynamics at SXSW 2019
- Social Media:
- Instagram: @estherperelofficial
- Twitter: @EstherPerel
- Facebook: @esther.perel, https://www.facebook.com/esther.perel/