Kelly Ripa On: The Upside of Anxiety, the Case for Marriage Counseling, and Growing Older in Public
The longtime TV host and actor talks about working onscreen with her husband, her fear of public speaking, and what she does instead of sitting meditation.
Kelly Ripa is one of the most powerful voices in media with a career at ABC spanning over 30 years. She's the author of the NY Times Bestseller, Long-Winded Short Stories and the host of her new podcast "Let's Talk Off-Camera" on Stitcher Podcasts.
In this episode we talk about:
- What it’s like to work with her husband
- The value of marriage counseling, even when you’re not on the cusp of divorce
- Her resistance to meditation, and what she does instead
- The upsides of anxiety
- Her surprising fear of public speaking
- And Menopause and the whole idea of “growing old gracefully,” whatever that means