How to Set Boundaries | Nedra Glover Tawwab
A comprehensive strategy for setting and maintaining boundaries—and respecting other people’s boundaries.
Nedra Glover Tawwab, MSW, LCSW, is the author of bestsellers Drama Free and Set Boundaries, Find Peace. She is a licensed therapist, and sought-after relationship expert and has practiced relationship therapy for 15 years. Tawwab is the founder and owner of the group therapy practice, Kaleidoscope Counseling.
In this episode we talk about:
- The definition of boundaries
- Leading with love when it comes to boundary setting
- Tawwab’s taxonomy of boundaries
- How to summon the courage to set and maintain boundaries, even when it's hard
- How to respect other people's boundaries, even when they aren't clear about what they might be
Sign up for Dan’s weekly newsletter here
Ten Percent Happier online bookstore
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Download the Ten Percent Happier app today: https://10percenthappier.app.link/install