Comedian Sarah Cooper On: Humiliation, Perfectionism, and Taking Chances
She also roasts me mercilessly. This one's really fun.
Sarah Cooper is a writer and comedian who has over 3.3 million followers across social media. She is the author of the new book Foolish: Tales of Assimilation, Determination, and Humiliation. She is the star of the hit Netflix comedy special, Sarah Cooper: Everything’s Fine. Her current projects include Unfrosted, an upcoming Netflix comedy written by, directed by, and starring Jerry Seinfeld.
In this episode we talk about:
- Perfectionism and impostor syndrome
- The relationship between loving your family and loving yourself
- Sarah’s viral President Trump lip synch videos
- Why it’s “nice to be in hell”
- How to move on from past mistakes
Download the Ten Percent Happier app today: https://10percenthappier.app.link/install