How to Make Good Decisions | Shane Parrish
Here's what might be preventing you from making better decisions and how to know what's even worth wanting.
Shane Parrish is the entrepreneur and wisdom seeker behind Farnam Street and the host of The Knowledge Project Podcast. He is the author of the New York Times bestseller Clear Thinking: Turning Ordinary Moments into Extraordinary Results.
Photo Credit: Peter Hurley
In this episode we talk about:
- How to position yourself to make better decisions
- Shane’s decision making process
- The difference between decisions and choices
- TPH: The Anti-Diet | Evelyn Tribole
- TPH: How Thinking About Death Can Improve Your Life | Alua Arthur