Adam Grant on the Science of Potential and Achievement
One of our most frequent and popular guests talks about how to develop the character skills to discover your hidden potential.
Adam Grant is an organizational psychologist at Wharton, where he has been the top-rated professor for seven straight years. His books have sold millions of copies, hisTED talks have been viewed more than 30 million times, and he hosts the hit podcastRe:Thinking. His viral piece on languishing was the most-read New York Times article of 2021. He has been recognized as one of the world's ten most influential management thinkers.
Photo Credit: Jamey Stillings
In this episode we talk about:
- Why character skills are so important and how to develop them
- What we learn from seeking discomfort
- The concept of scaffolding as a way to overcome obstacles
- The value of acceptable mistakes
- And How to see the hidden potential in others and champion them
- Take Adam’s Quiz: Which skill could unlock your potential?
Download the Ten Percent Happier app today: https://10percenthappier.app.link/install