The Anti-Diet | Evelyn Tribole
The interview that changed the way Dan relates to food.
Evelyn Tribole, MS, RD, CEDRD-S is an award-winning registered dietitian, with a nutrition counseling practice in Newport Beach, California. She has written ten books including the bestsellers Healthy Homestyle Cooking and Intuitive Eating (co-author). Her newest book is the Intuitive Eating Workbook: Ten Principles for Nourishing a Healthy Relationship with Food.
In this episode we talk about:
- How meditation practice and intuitive eating are similar
- The difference between mindful eating and intuitive eating
- Why gentle nutrition is the last principle of intuitive eating
- How to rethink negative body image
- Why you can’t tell how healthy a person is by looking at their body
- Why it’s important not to talk about food in moralistic terms
- How to make peace with and rethink our relationship with food
Sign up for Dan’s weekly newsletter here
Ten Percent Happier online bookstore
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Download the Ten Percent Happier app today: https://10percenthappier.app.link/install