How to Take Risks (an Experimental Episode) | Marissa Schneiderman
We’ve been trying to do a bunch of experiments here on this show, and our latest is a weekly newsletter, which you can sign up for here!
To celebrate this new endeavor, we’ve put together a whole episode about risk taking and experimenting. We thought this would be helpful and educational while also giving you a fun peek behind the scenes (and also allowing us to be blatantly self-promotional in the process—a win/win!). In fact, this episode itself is experimental in its format, because we don’t have a typical guest.
I sat down with the show’s Senior Editor Marissa Schneiderman—who has been collaborating with me on the newsletter—to talk about how we’ve been putting into practice the wisdom from some of our best guests, including Brené Brown, Adam Grant, Rick Rubin, Sarah Cooper.
You can sign up for Dan Harris’ Newsletter at:
It’s a weekly roundup of life hacks, cultural recommendations, pod news, and upcoming events.
- Adam Grant on the Science of Potential and Achievement
- Legendary Record Producer Rick Rubin On: Creativity, Habits, Self-Doubt, Intuition and Meditation
- Comedian Sarah Cooper On: Humiliation, Perfectionism, and Taking Chances
- Vulnerability: The Key to Courage | Brené Brown
- How to Speak Clearly, Calmly, and Without Alienating People | Dan Clurman and Mudita Nisker
- Download the Ten Percent Happier app today: https://10percenthappier.app.link/install